The Seneca Village Hall is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Address: 340 N. Cash Street, Seneca, IL 61360
Contacting Our Zoning Office
Please call Les Goslin directly at 815-712-2791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Maintenance or Streets Departments
Any questions regarding the Village water treatment plant, wastewater treatment plant, maintenance or streets departments can be reached through the Village Staff at (815) 357-8771 during normal business hours. For after hour emergencies please contact the Seneca Police Department at (815) 357-8726.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- VILLAGE HALL (815) 357-8771
- FIRE DEPARTMENT (815) 357-1600
- POLICE DEPARTMENT (815) 357-8726
- AMBULANCE (815) 357-8504
- SENECA PUBLIC LIBRARY (815) 357-6566
- ZONING OFFICER LES GOSLIN (815) 712-2791
- SENECA HIGH SCHOOL (815) 357-5000
- SENECA GRADE SCHOOL (815) 357-8744
- MANLIUS TWP (815) 357-8813
- SENECA POST OFFICE (815) 357-8393
Freedom of Information Act
For Freedom of Information Act requests, please call Village Hall for Village records and Police Department for Police records